Specialized Senior Care for Stroke Recovery in Omaha, NE
Home Care Assistance offers specialized senior care for stroke recovery in Omaha, NE. With specially trained home care experts to guide the recovery process, we can provide assistance for our clients whether they are in their home, a hospital or an assisted living center. With both hourly and live in care available, you can choose the care plan the best suits your specific needs. Our caregivers understand the importance of assistance in stroke recovery:
- Promote mental, physical and emotional health through The Balanced Care Method™
- Cooking, light housekeeping, and laundry
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Transportation, medication reminders and support in therapy
- Open communication and status reporting to the family
Looking for a trusted home care service for your loved one?
Give us a call at (402) 249-0204
Live-In or Hourly Senior Care for Stroke Survivors
Regardless of the level of care required, Home Care Assistance will personalize a home care plan for you. Whether hourly care or full-time care is needed, we are available to provide holistic stroke recovery support. At times, families collaborate to care for their loved one who has suffered a stroke. When families can’t provide the necessary care, Home Care Assistance can offer respite care. Families rest easy knowing our dedicated caregivers will provide safety and comfort for their loved one.
Challenges Affecting Stroke Survivors
Each year, over 700,000 people suffer from a stroke in America. 500,000 of those strokes are a first-time occurrence and the remaining are repeat strokes. A stroke is a clot or rupture in the brain that restricts blood flow to a certain area. After experiencing a stroke, the patient may have difficulty with the following:
- Walking or moving about the home
- Cooking, eating, and bathing
- Speaking or understanding others
- Depression and decline in their emotional health
- Paralysis in parts of the body
Call Us, We Can Help
Call a Care Manager today at 402-763-9140 to discuss how Home Care Assistance of Omaha can help rehabilitate your loved one with a custom stroke care plan.