Home Care Services for Seniors & Older Adults
By helping with daily activities, our caregivers enable clients to maintain their normal daily routines. Whether help is needed a few hours a day or a few days a week, home care allows clients to remain surrounded by their possessions, pets and a familiar environment, while receiving the support they need and enjoy their regular activities. In-home care services provided by our highly trained and compassionate caregivers may include, but are not limited to:
- Cooking and light housekeeping
- Laundry and changing bed linens
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Companionship and range of motion exercise
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Transportation to doctor appointments, supermarket, pharmacy
- Assisting with walking and transfers from the bed to the wheelchair
- Status reporting to family members
- Medication reminders
With Home Care Assistance of Omaha,
seniors and their families also enjoy:
- Complete Flexibility – Many clients have a caregiver only during the night, on weekends or for transportation to medical appointments. Omaha Home Care Assistance is totally flexible and happy to provide care whenever and wherever needed.
- Experience, Empathy & Safety – Our experienced home caregivers provide clients with safety, companionship and emotional support. They are devoted to the safety and wellbeing of their clients.
- Care Away from Home – Our caregivers can also provide companionship and monitoring for safety during hospital stays. We can even accompany older adults on vacations, enabling them to safely travel.
- Peace of Mind for Families – You gain peace of mind because a reliable, qualified caregiver is caring for your parent or family member. We are on call to serve you around the clock so that you can enjoy quality time with your loved one.
- No Long-Term Contract – There’s no long-term commitment with Home Care Assistance. Use our services for only as long as you need them and you are 100% satisfied.